Constructing a warehouse for your business is an investment of time and money, and it can also be daunting. Whether you’re a new business, upgrading, or expanding, there’s a lot that goes into the warehouse construction process. First, you need to start with choosing the right team of expert contractors to complete the job.
Mirodan’s full-service team can help you with every step of the warehouse construction process, from the initial architectural drawings to the final cosmetic touches. We have had an opportunity to build out small and large warehouses so we’re confident that our expert team can handle your warehouse construction project no matter the size or function. Our team of architects, designers, and skilled trades workers are committed to completing every project we undertake on time and on budget.
Before our team of construction experts can get to work on making the warehouse of your dreams a reality, there are a few questions you need to ask yourself because no one knows your business better than you.
- What do you need from the space to maximize efficiency?
- What kind of electrical service and plumbing will you need for your equipment?
- What floorplan arrangement will maximize your employee’s productivity?
- Will you need features like overhead conveyor belts to save space and simplify the movement of products within your facility?
- What will your business look like 10 years from now, and how can those needs be incorporated into a design that meets your current needs?
Collaborating with a contracting company from the start is the best way to understand what you need out of your new industrial warehouse build. Our team of construction experts can work with you to answer these questions, but to ensure your warehouse meets your every need, we need to hear your insights. Every business has unique needs, timelines, and budgets, and it’s important that both you and your contractor are on the same page every step of the way.
Trust the experienced experts at Mirodan Contracting for all your warehouse construction and design needs!
Why We Are a Trusted Full-Service Contractor
1) We do projects for clients from start to finish! Our team handles everything from the initial drawings and permits, to the design and construction of your build, making the process straightforward and manageable!
2) We have completed custom residential, commercial, and industrial projects all across Canada.
3) We are proud to offer a 100% guarantee on all of our work. We always work hand in hand with our clients to ensure they get exactly what they want out of their project.
4) We strive to always be on budget and on time! We believe in full transparency with our clients through careful scheduling, planning, and communicating about the process and their needs!
5) We take control of project management from the start! If you have a complex job, but are without drawings and need a quote, we have you covered!
Mirodan Contracting has been servicing the construction needs of the Greater Toronto Area and beyond for 20 years. Our expert team has the skills and experience to complete any project in any industry.