When renovating a home or an existing retail space, it can be very straightforward as the foundation for the renovation is already there and it usually only takes some updating to make it perfect. Things can be more involved when you’re contracting renovations to convert property that hasn’t been used as a business before into a retail or restaurant location. Consider these simple tips when starting your commercial renovations to turn your property into retail or restaurant space.
Make Sure Your Structure Can Accommodate
Commercial buildings have several requirements depending on your city to qualify as an eligible business space. Before starting commercial renovations to change your property into retail or restaurant space, make sure you first assess the building and find out what electrical, plumbing, or other contracting work must be done for your space to qualify as commercial.
Don’t Forget The Exterior
While the interior of your space is very important to how customers will view your business, the front of the building is the first impression a potential customer will have, and you’ll want to ensure that it looks like the type of business you are running, not a house or a cookie-cutter office. Before hiring a contractor, think of what ways the exterior of your property can be changed to give it a professional business look.
Work With Mirodan Contracting
When deciding on a company to hire to convert your property into a retail store or restaurant, trust Mirodan Contracting. At Mirodan, we specialize in retail and restaurant renovations, meaning we hold expertise and experience in converting regular property into the perfect space for your business’s needs. We can help from the initial design process, all the way to permits and construction. When looking for a full-service team for your commercial renovation, look no further than Mirodan.
Looking for a trusted and experienced contracting company to renovate your property for commercial needs?
Mirodan is here to help!
Why We Are a Trusted Full-Service Contractor
1) We do projects for clients from start to finish! Our team handles everything from the initial drawings and permits, to the design and construction of your build, making the process straightforward and manageable!
2) We have completed custom residential, commercial, and industrial projects all across Canada.
3) We are proud to offer a 100% guarantee on all of our work. We always work hand in hand with our clients to ensure they get exactly what they want out of their project.
4) We strive to always be on budget and on time! We believe in full transparency with our clients through careful scheduling, planning, and communicating about the process and their needs!
5) We take control of project management from the start! If you have a complex job, but are without drawings and need a quote, we have you covered!